Enroll at Essence Preparatory Public School
We now have openings for kinder to 5th grade, in the future we will serve students kinder to 8th grade!
Please follow the link to submit an application (including all necessary supporting documentation) by the closing date as directed by Essence Preparatory Public School.
All students, both new and returning, must be enrolled each year. Please follow the steps below to apply.
- Create an Account
- Agree to Requirements & Policies
- Add Student Information
- Add Guardian Information
- Select Essence Prep from School options
- Sign, review and submit
Mark your calendars for term dates and key enrollment deadlines. Announcements and events throughout the year will be added to help families plan accordingly
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
- Upcoming School year: August 22, 2022 – June 2, 2023
- Proof of San Antonio residency is needed to enroll/re-enroll (utility bill, phone bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Child’s up-to-date immunization records are needed for in person learning and are dependent on grade level
Families who do not have their own homes or have been displaced and students who are in foster or kinship care may register without certain documents. Contact us for more information at (210) 446-9882.
Please find the answers to the most frequently asked questions here
What will the Essence Prep dress code be?
Essence Prep scholars will wear uniforms. Essence Prep will provide two shirts to each scholar. Bottoms are khaki or black pants, shorts or skirts.
Is transportation free and where will transportation be provided?
Free Transportation will be provided within a 5-mile radius of the school campus.
How much does it cost to attend Essence Prep?
Essence Prep has Free Tuition